Commercial Plumbing - Pet World Inverell
Plumbing works for Pet World’s Inverell shop new location at Tenancy B (rear Service NSW) 240 Byron Street Inverell.
Josh installed the plumbing, to meet a tight deadline for the relocation, and the job involved :-
- Providing new inground sewer drainage services in accordance with the Architect’s plans for the new Kitchen, Laundry & Disabled Toilet areas.
- Cutting & jackhammering of the existing concrete slab to install new internal PVC sewer drainage in concrete slab, to suit the new plan for Tenancy B.
- Installation of all plumbing pipework & PC items/fittings for the Disabled Toilet, Kitchen & Laundry areas.
- Installation of a Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) with a stainless steel lockable cabinet in the Disabled Toilet.
- Installation of the Disabled Toilet suite, basin, grab rails, polished mirror with stainless steel frame, shelf, toilet roll holder & soap dispenser to meet the required regulations.
- All plumbing works undertaken complies with Local Council, State & Government regulations, Australian Standards and the NSW Plumbing & Drainage Code of Practice AS3500/AS1428.
Contact Josh on 0427 477 559 for your plumbing needs.