Cooinda Retirement Village Inverell - Unit 2 Renovations
12th June 2019
Josh attended to the new plumbing & drainage works for the renovation of Unit 2.
The works involved:-
- Jack-hammering & cutting of the concrete slab to re-direct plumbing drainage for Kitchen & Bathroom.
- Sewer drainage works undertaken & connected to existing main sewer drainage line for new renovation.
- Cap off existing plumbing pipework in double-brick walls for Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry to ensure adjoining Unit still had water supply without interruption, whilst works were undertaken.
- Re-directing of hot, cold & tempered water supply from within double brick-walls for Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry.
- Installation & fit-out of new plumbing drainage pipework & fittings for Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry.