Josh McCosker Plumbing is a fully licensed gasfitter and is able to install and certify your new LPG gas pipework.
- Are you are concerned you may have a gas leak somewhere? We can locate and repair gas leaks and prevent a major crisis!
There are some measures you can take while you wait for the gas technician to arrive -
- Turn off all appliances and pilot lights (g. heaters, etc.).
- Open as many windows and doors as possible to increase ventilation.
- If possible, turn off your gas supply at your LPG gas bottle/s.
- Or does your Kitchen renovation require you to relocate your LPG Gas Cooker.
- Is your LPG gas hot water system causing issues & needs replacing?
At the completion of all new gas installation work or inspections, ask your Plumber/Gasfitter to provide you with a signed Certificate of Compliance and ensure a Compliance Plate has been installed next to the LPG gas bottles.
This will certify the installation meets Australian Standards/NSW Office of Fair Trading requirements.