Livestock Watering System
9th March 2021
A Livestock Watering System was installed at a farm in Wallangra, involving the following:-
- Excavate trenches for installation of poly pipework & fittings connecting to rainwater tank for livestock watering system.
- Install new Clarke 48,000ltr rainwater tank and poly/PVC pipework & fittings for livestock watering system on crusher dust base.
- Relocate & re-install existing Clarke 22,500ltr rainwater tank for additional rainwater storage.
- Mono solar pump - remove & replace from river & repair poly pipework due to white ant damage.
- Irrigation pump - remove from river for repairs (fountain).
If you require a livestock watering system installed on your property, phone Josh on 0427 477 559.