Water Leak at Rental Property
20th Feb 2020
Josh was called to a water leak on a rental property in Inverell, which had resulted in movement to a brick wall foundations & front verandah concrete slab of a dwelling.
- It was identified the earthenware stormwater drain was cracked/broken and leaking.
- Upon removal of existing metal downpipe & earthenware stormwater drainage, large amounts of tree roots were entering from the above join in the earthenware pipework.
- The blockage in the stormwater drainage line was removed with the earthenware stormwater drainage line replaced with a new section of PVC pipework & fittings.
- The existing metal downpipe was also replaced with a PVC pipework & fittings.
- It was recommended to the Owner that the earthenware stormwater drainage line across the front of the dwelling be replaced at some stage.
Contact Josh for all plumbing services for your rental property.